Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update on Davich's models

Hello everyone, I got a text from Davich today telling me to update what he has! Ha ha so, here it goes.
P.S. He also sent me some pictures! :D

He now has 1750 points of Necrons, however he is planning to buy two lords and a destroyer lord so it will soon be over 2000.

Here's some pictures of his stuff.
His Doomsday Cannon
 Every time we play each other I seem to blow this thing up first turn, poor guy doesn't even know what hit him.
Lychguard












Man, these guys have screwed me over more than once. Davich uses them pretty well.
Close up of lychguard

.... And another

C'tan












































Now I have not really seen what this guy can do yet. If I recall right, I haven't actually fought this yet, oh well...
Warrior











One of his standard guys. I don't know, not much to say, they're necron warriors :P.
He also has 1300 points of Demons centered around tzentch and Khorne. He's not big on slannesh.
Lord of Change
Bloodletter

 His demons are mostly a work in progress right now, he got them pretty recently.
Bloodcrusher














These guys aren't as scary if you pump them full of plasma before having Captain Sicarius attack them with a combat squad. Good times :P











Well that's all of the pictures he sent me, I really do need to get another battle report.... Hm, maybe next weekend... But no promises, K?

Well.... Signing out,
Igloo


P.S. Any critique on the layout or whatever is greatly appreciated ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment