Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wow, my bad...

Well... It's been awhile, sorry about that. I've been working hard on my senior project for the year which you need to pass to graduate so I haven't been doing much hobbying. However, I did get an order in for a tau battle force and I am currenting in the process of building that whenever I'm at Stormtrooper's house. So far I have the stealth suits built, 10 kroot built, and half a devilfish built. All within one weekend. Also, I put together a group of empire archers. Stormtrooper and I are building an empire army to keep Drak's high elves company.

All in all I feel like a building machine! But really I should be working on STP, the senior project, but, eh. I will try to get some pictures up sooner of later, maybe after I graduate, that sounds good. Oh well...


Signing out,
Igloo

3 comments:

  1. Maybe if you worked ahead like me you wouldn't be in such a jam.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, you didn't have to go there!

    ReplyDelete