Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tank Thursday

So far so good keeping up with the schedule this week. I've received no complaints about it so far, so all is well there. Anyway, as for this week, we decided to showcase, without doubt, the best painted tank we have. While it was painted a while ago, we are presenting Igloo's Predator, painted up by Warhammer Life and Soda's very own Mrs. Stormtrooper. A round of applause, everyone.



Well, hopefully you guys aren't feeling as bad as I am about your painting skills. I'm gonna go wok on my Chosen some more. Expect pictures of the (mostly) finished squad before too long!
Dragonauthor, wishing you all happy painting.
And I'll let you in on a secret. There has been talk going around about Warhammer Life and Soda doing a painting competition. Details to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment