Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Necron C'tan Shard of the Nightbringer

 One of my coolest and best models the C'tan Shard of the Nightbringer. This guy has killed 2 Dreadnights and sent the 3rd one running for an epic win. I won't lie though I have used him wrong before and got owned, but a very useful model because he makes all difficult terrain dangerous and all dangerous terrain test failed on a 2 and 1. Makes him the ideal piece for Cities of Death and Zone Mortalis.   
I didn't like the little blade that he came with and it was always falling off anyways so Drak gave me a tyrnaid arm to use.

5 comments:

  1. I see you fail to mention when a combat squad of Assault Marines tied him up for quite a while :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't against me so i didn't count it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was.... The game at my house lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm no that was scotts c'tan ur getting ur games confused the game ur referring to you killed him when he had one wound left and i don't remeber much of that game cause i was very tired...

    ReplyDelete